PLAYLINK’s Designs for Play Service deploys its Landscape Architect Associates and Play Consultants to create wonderful places for play - in designated play spaces, nurseries, children’s centres, schools, housing estates, parks and in general shared public space.
Designs for Play is a multi-faceted, flexible service. We:
- undertake projects from concept to specification
- work with our own Associate Landscape Architects or with locally-based landscape designers and architects to support the development of quality play spaces
- are totally independent of any play equipment manufacturers
- specify equipment only where we think appropriate
- act as added-value consultants informing and supporting play space development – for example, local workshops on the design of playable spaces
- engage with local communities and agencies
- address policy and practice issues that have an impact of play provision, for example, Planning Policy, risk assessment and management.
Schemes by PLAYLINK associates.
To discuss the Designs for Play service, please contact us.