PLAYLINK LTD (“we”, “us”, or “our”) operates www.plalink.org (“the site”, or “the website”).
1. Collecting Personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal Information:
- 1.1. Information about your computer and about your use of the site including (your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- 1.2. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, including your name and your email address;
- 1.3. Information relating to any communication that you send to us through our website contact form including the communication content and any personal data associated with the communication.
2. Using Personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- 2.1. Administer our business and website;
- 2.2. Send you non-marketing communications including latest articles and updates;
- 2.3. Send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
3. Disclosing Personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- 3.1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- 3.2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- 3.3 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
4. International Data Transfers
- 4.1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- 4.2. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 4.
5. Retaining personal information
- 5.1. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- 5.2. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- 5.3. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties to protect our property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public, or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
- 5.4. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
6. Security of Personal information
- 6.1. This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control.
- 6.2. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- 6.3. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- 7.1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 7.2. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
8. Third Party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- 9.1. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information.
- 9.2. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- 9.3. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, following your browser instructions.
- 9.4. You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer, following your browser instructions.
- 9.5. However, if you do not accept or delete cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
10. Data protection registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
This website is owned and operated by PLAYLINK LTD
Company Registration Number: 3488430
72 Albert Palace Mansions
020 7720 2452